Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A friend of mine has a GL1500 and asked me about a little white lever inside the left side of the fuel access door. I can't remember what this was for. Anyone have an idea?? :? It has been a long time since I had one - Help?

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

Oh sure . You got that 1800 now and you forget about the little people and the steps you took
sure .
Cant find any lever in the parts fische

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

muaymendez1 wrote:
Oh sure . You got that 1800 now and you forget about the little people and the steps you took
sure .
Cant find any lever in the parts fische
How didya guess? When you get this old I hope you remember where you put your keys!:p

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

If it's what I think it is, it's one of two levers that holds the radio console on. Maybe the right side lever is gone? jimsjinx

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

theres two one on each sidethey lock the radio cover down on to the side of the false tank pannels

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

When removing the radio cover there are two levers, right and left, that rotate towards the center and release the cover. The levers are just inside the fuel door. You can not see them but you can feel them.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

jimsjinx wrote:
If it's what I think it is, it's one of two levers that holds the radio console on. Maybe the right side lever is gone? jimsjinx
I will pass that on - he didn't want to move it - he thought maybe the gas tank would fall out! :DSeriously though - he was very cautious as he has only had it less than a year and I could not give him an answer!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

treker8098 wrote:
When removing the radio cover there are two levers, right and left, that rotate towards the center and release the cover. The levers are just inside the fuel door. You can not see them but you can feel them.
Thanks !!! I knew someone here would know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.