Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has the old GL1500 J&M upper cables for the intercom please get in touch with me. My wife lost hers and now mine has gone missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
do you have a cable thief in you neighborhood?

·
Trike Master
1,266 Posts
I'm not the poster but, stating "upper cables", would indicate to me he needs the "short" end that plugs into the helmet.
Wonder where his lower cables are? I keep my upper and lower cables plugged together and store them in my trunk lid organizer...........
I'm sure he knows he can buy new ones. He's hoping he can get a couple used ones at a savings!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
...I'm sure he knows he can buy new ones. He's hoping he can get a couple used ones at a savings!
Yet that goal is Impossible, due to his lack of information... Namely, we do cannot tell what model of headset he has, hence can't figure out which model of cable he needs.

Having dealt with this issue before, I really believe that his easiest choice is to contact J&M directly... The extra few bucks he'll spend will be well worth it, in terms of getting the Right Cable, and a Good Unit at that --I would not buy a used upper cable, as they commonly wear out.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
One question. How many pins does your Headset take? If its a 5 pin, they are called "E" cables. Google "J & M E Headset Cables" , and you can buy them new for $19.95 Ea. Much, much of a better price that J & M.
David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.