Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wing landing gear and the control module has no numbers on the wire terminals. the instructions show 12 wires to hook up but there are only nine connections on the module, another terminal on the side has a four wire hookup but they are marked. Has anyone got any information on the terminal numbering? this is the one from LA. Not the leg up system

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Which landing gear do you have, there are two types that I know of. There was the one made by the guy whose place got hit by Katrina and was wiped out. Also you have landinggear.com. Here are the instructions for the latter kit.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the one from LA. he's no longer in business. instruction book has 1999 year in cover the only problem I have is the control module has no numbers on the terminals the number one terminal says to hook to aux. power, I dont know which terminal is #1

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
That didn't work. Upload limit for pdf files is too low at 19.5kbs. Any chance an admin or moderator can increase this please?

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
19.5kbs is a VBulletin default Joe, and far too low. I wasn't aware of it until I read your posts. I've just set it to 2mbs. Try it again and if you need more than a 2mb limit let me know and I will bump it up more.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do not have the LEG UP system, but thanks for your help, Tim

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
3,349 Posts
Thank you a lot Steve for bumping up the limit for pdf files. I have known for some time that it was way too low for most pdf files. I have been converting mine to jpg to upload them. That works too but is an extra step. I guess I should have called your attention to it earlier.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
I have it at 2.8mbs now Larry, for PDf and jpegs. That's probably a reasonable size without risking breaks in the uploads. I can always up it more if any of you need it later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.