Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that my bikes, rumor has it me also, are getting older the RH muffler gave up the ghost. Dealer cost was $880.00 and they are discontinued. What has been a viable option to keep it quiet. TIA, Rick.

·
Administrator
26,577 Posts
Ebay probably the best bet.

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Some have used HD mufflers with 15 degree adapter pipes made locally … just get correct pipe diameters. Google, there are utube vids of results.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I have Left and right side mufflers that i replaced with new ones , if your interested email me , i do have pis of mufflers . ( 94 GL15 SE )
Now that my bikes, rumor has it me also, are getting older the RH muffler gave up the ghost. Dealer cost was $880.00 and they are discontinued. What has been a viable option to keep it quiet. TIA, Rick.
003.JPG 004.JPG 006.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 007.JPG 002.JPG

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am using a new IPad due to my desktop clocking out and have no idea how to use it. Can’t figure out how to email from this thing. Are the rough Spots just on the surface? If you would please email me at [email protected]. I will receive your message but it will appear that I didn’t with my spam locker. Tia, Rick.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Nice set of mufflers,

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I am using a new IPad due to my desktop clocking out and have no idea how to use it. Can’t figure out how to email from this thing. Are the rough Spots just on the surface? If you would please email me at [email protected]. I will receive your message but it will appear that I didn’t with my spam locker. Tia, Rick.
Up in the right corner you see your avatar,click on that and you see conversations,click that and put in who you want to talk too and then put in the information you want in the conversatio,when you have a reply it will have a mark o;your avatar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts