Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey folks--

Hope everyone is doing well. We are literally burning up with wildfires east of Austin in the Bastrop area where I live near.

I'm gonna try & post two pics. If I can't get both on this post, then I will do a second. This is my first to post an attachment, so please don't shoot me if it messes up. I'm already weary due to the fires.

Hope everyone had a safe & happy Labor Day.

OK....the first pic......it's the black trim around the side marker lamps on the sides of the fairing. I've lost all of them. There's two pieces per side...a long one & a short one. Where can I get replacements, and what are they officially called....parts wise?

Second pic----I would call it a lower side cover, but I'm not sure. What's the "official parts" name? It's actually two pieces. You slip it off, and the "chrome" part is attached to the darker part. Tabs where the screws go into broke, and I "Crazy Glued" them back, but would rather replace the whole part(s).

Thanks, and again, if this will allow me to do both, I will. If not, I will make a Parts 2 post.

Ya'll Stay Safe-

dotman

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Here's the second picture for ya:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
imported post

I think the second pic is the side engine cover & carb cover. I have these from the right side of a 1989 model. The bottom is "plum" colored, & the upper is grey. If you need it, it yours for the price of postage....-Rich

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

da_bull----

You helped me find EVERYTHING that I was looking for!!!! Thank you so much.:bowing:

Stay Safe-

dotman

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Redeye1620--

Would take you up on it; however, the left side is what I am needing. Those are not cheap!!!

Thank you-

dotman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.