Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Which side would you be needing.
Not that I have any, but I think a few of us are lined up waiting for a left side door LOL

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I can't say, that was the only thing missing when I bought my 88 1500.

My right door seems a little loose fitting and latching and worries me, so a small piece of duct tape fixed that for now.

I'll be installing a full set of Rudy's Keepers on my 1500 soon as I get a couple things fixed. I have the side cover keepers now and love them.
My side covers are coming loose on both sides, put in a couple new grommets on one side but it still comes loose. At least now I know I won;t be loosing one, again, since I've got the keepers on them.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I can't say, that was the only thing missing when I bought my 88 1500.

My right door seems a little loose fitting and latching and worries me, so a small piece of duct tape fixed that for now.

I'll be installing a full set of Rudy's Keepers on my 1500 soon as I get a couple things fixed. I have the side cover keepers now and love them.
My side covers are coming loose on both sides, put in a couple new grommets on one side but it still comes loose. At least now I know I won;t be loosing one, again, since I've got the keepers on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.