Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. So this might be a little long. I have 2 bikes for sale. One is a 98 SE I wrecked it. Hit a deer.

Never laid it down though. The other is a 94 standard.

I have title to 98 not to 94. I removed all plastic from 98 and some of the 94. I was going to use 94 parts to paint and redo the 98. But that's as far as I got. I need both gone.

I have all the parts for both bikes. Someone just needs to put it back together and you can go back to ride.

I will sell parts or whole thing. Just send me a email or text if what you need and where you are and I'll tell you the price to include shipping.

I will send pics to whoever wants them.
I will not post allot of pics here. That would be crazy.

The 98 runs and I did a conversion on the carb.

The 94 does not run as the carbs will need to be worked from setting up.

910-978-5055 I'm in Fayetteville NC

·
Registered
1997 GL1500 FrankenWing,1994 GL1500 Aspencade,1999 Ultraclassic,1998 Softtail Special
94 Posts
Ok. So this might be a little long. I have 2 bikes for sale. One is a 98 SE I wrecked it. Hit a deer.

Never laid it down though. The other is a 94 standard.

I have title to 98 not to 94. I removed all plastic from 98 and some of the 94. I was going to use 94 parts to paint and redo the 98. But that's as far as I got. I need both gone.

I have all the parts for both bikes. Someone just needs to put it back together and you can go back to ride.

I will sell parts or whole thing. Just send me a email or text if what you need and where you are and I'll tell you the price to include shipping.

I will send pics to whoever wants them.
I will not post allot of pics here. That would be crazy.

The 98 runs and I did a conversion on the carb.

The 94 does not run as the carbs will need to be worked from setting up.

910-978-5055 I'm in Fayetteville NC
Howdy... Can you send pics of both bikes as I am interested in building another GL1500... Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts