Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am looking for passenger armrests for my 1500SE. On Ebay one of the listings reads,

Model: Markland

THESE ALSO HAVE THE EXTENDED BRACKETS THAT ALLOW OPENING THE TRUNK WITHOUT SWINGING OUT THE ARMRESTS.

Are some brandsmade that you can notopen the trunk without moving the armrests.I definitely do notwhatanythat I have to always move them out to open.So tell be what I really want for armrests.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I know what you mean. Have never seen the rests that don't have the extension feature. Momma likes her rests. markland makes good equipment. go for them. I pack a roll of duct tape in order to tape my wifes wrists to the arm rests so her arms don't flap in the wind when she falls asleep. (just jokin' on ya brother)

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
imported post

Mine have to be swung out to fully open the trunk. I can open part way without. It is a pain sometimes.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

desonar

Sould you know the brand you have so I can avoid.

Moxie

[align=left]

[/align]

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Mine have to be swung out to open trunk kinda apain in PITA.

I realy don't see anyother way. If they where mounted out farther they would not work very well as armrests. The side openning style like HD's have seems better but honda did not do that

Wilf

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
imported post

if you have an se-1500 with both antenans, then you won't need the extensions....in which case i would buy the marklands (markland no longer makes products for the 1500). markland armrest pads are smaller (length-wise) than the other brands (like add-on brand), so they will allow you to open the trunk without moving the armrests out....good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.