Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a '88' GL1500, the problem I am having is after I got the bike triked out when ever I use the reverse , it jumps, and jumps, and jumps ect. then pops out of reverse. This a 2007 CHAMPION trike conversion and it has been doing it ever since.Where I got it triked out at ,after several time of trying to get them to fix the problem, they closed shop. Also my cruise control doesn't work either. same time frame. I have after market levers but my cruise control worked before I had it triked out. I tried pushing out on the levers and setting it, but that doesn't work either. It would be nice to have my reverse back. I guess I can live without the cruise. Would appreciate any help Thank you Jay Demp

Membership #069788

Zanesville, Ohio

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
imported post

Check the switch at the foot brake for your cruise control problem. It may be out of adjustment after the trike conversion.

I would PM Satan for help with your reverse problem. He is very knowledgable about that.

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

Beside the oil dip stick is the cables for the reverse there is an inlinement mark on the engine caseing make sure its ligned up right you can ajust the cables there also as for the cruise what lights come on the dash when you hit the buttons

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.