Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, i wanted to confirm the size of the seal on the shifter shaft, mother honda mexico just dont carry anything and i am not willing to wait up to 3 months, their standard delivery time. We have several shops that sell high quality seals, rollers and bearings and im going this way since a seal, is just a seal
i've googled around and found the seal size to be 14X28X7, can someone confirm that please?

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Hello guys, i wanted to confirm the size of the seal on the shifter shaft, mother honda mexico just dont carry anything and i am not willing to wait up to 3 months, their standard delivery time. We have several shops that sell high quality seals, rollers and bearings and im going this way since a seal, is just a seal
i've googled around and found the seal size to be 14X28X7, can someone confirm that please?
Honda's description for said seal

028 OIL SEAL (14X28X7)
91206-286-013

No need to Screwgle it.:grin3:

·
(Rick Sheeley GWRRA)
659 Posts
Somebody told me a little Loctite on the seals helps keep itin place when you change it out.

·
Administrator
25,348 Posts
Somebody told me a little Loctite on the seals helps keep itin place when you change it out.
Why? It won't go anywhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.