Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hello all, i just bought a set of new toe warmers on Evilbay. the price was too good to pass up. are they any good for keeping toes warm? or will they just be a pretty piece of plastic?

thanks

Robin

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

hi robin a friend of mine has them fitted he rides to work every day and swares by them

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
imported post

I got some and they do work well in cold weather have rode 50 miles in 30 deg weather and my feet never got cold.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

I don't think thats what he's talking about. Toe warmers fit in the engine guards of 1500's. You have to buy them used, b/c they don't make them anymore.

[align=left]GL1500 Footwarmers. These are the black fibreglass items that fit under the engine guards.
You can get rid of the rough finish and spray them the same colour as your bike, like I did on my last ' wing. Note the engraved brass plates in the guard insert. I had them made to replace the plain plastic ones. This setup really works and the warm air from the SE foot vents actually reaches your feet.
[/align]
[align=left]

[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left][/align]

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

So, can i leave them on year-round without any problems? the covers look better than my stock OEM valve covers.

Robin

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
imported post

I have them on mine and I leave them on all the time. They seem to work ok, but I like the looks of them also;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.