Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello Fellow Wingers,

I was wondering who has the trunk light harness for the side of the trunk on their wing, and if so if you know what kind of bulbs are in them. Are they the 194 bulbs? I just ordered the one in the link below yesterday and I wanted to change out the bulbs to LED's before I install it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.goldwingonline.com/products/Goldwing_GL1500_Trunk_Light_Kit-324-47.html

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I have them (along with the turn signal wiring harness and the 6 light saddlebag reflectors), but I don't know what model/type of bulb they are. The bulbs that come with it only use 3 W each, so a full set of them (6 for both sides) will only use 18 W, or 1.5amps of power, hardly a power drain concern with a stock OEM alternator, unless you are running a set of aux 55 w driving lamps, twofull sets of heated clothing,along with lots of other optional lighting all the time. :?

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
imported post

IIRC, you can use #24 bulbs on those. The bulbs in that harness are even smaller than #194. It is very hard to find LED's for that.

·
It aint rocket science
3,924 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.