Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Apparently a wreck valk that was brought back to life.

Looks like a BAD MAMMA JAMMA
http://tinyurl.com/7fnhp9

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Probably runs great, but I think it's ugly. Someone probably likes it though, but I think he's dreaming on his buy it now price.

John

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,195 Posts
imported post

An abomination in my estimation.

Priced way too high. I would have trouble giving over $500 for that thing as I doubt it would get ridden more than once or twice.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

pure ugly wouldn't have it

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I thought those lights would make taffy think the 1800's are nice looking...

I bet it scoots, though...

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

looks like something right out of Mad Max...

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Get rid of the bug eyed look by changing the headlights and I'd ride it around town. :action:

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
imported post

I bet that is one fast machine all stripped down like that. Too fast for me, I would be wrapped around a pole somewhere real quick. ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

NomadicWing wrote:
I bet that is one fast machine all stripped down like that. Too fast for me, I would be wrapped around a pole somewhere real quick. ;-)
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I like it and must be blind. :cheeky1:

I'm thinking a light-weight stream-liner body and Bonneville...:shock: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
imported post

If they ever do a remake of the "Mad Max" movie, it will fit right in :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

It's different. I wouldn't go out and spend any money on it, but I bet it would be alot of fun.

I would be nice to see the looks on the crotch rocket owner's facewhen you pulled up to the light beside them.:action:

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

I like everything about it except the headlights, price, and the name on the title. :p

I'd ride the snot out of that thing.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
imported post

I like it except for the headlights, I would have to throw them away but otherwise I would ride the snot out of it.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
It's different. I wouldn't go out and spend any money on it, but I bet it would be alot of fun.

I would be nice to see the looks on the crotch rocket owner's facewhen you pulled up to the light beside them.:action:
just look in the rearview mirror to see it! I bet it would smokea few zoomsplats...

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Zero to death in about 3 seconds! Not me!!! :)

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
imported post

Not a bad looking street fighter, if you're into that sort of thing. I'd put money that it flies like half a dozen bats out of hell and hauls about 14 different kinds of tail. I have a hard time keeping my loaded mostly stock Valk Tourer on the speed limit!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

At 55 I'm still too much of a kid. I'd try maxing it out and end up making my wife a rich widow. I'd love to ride it once on a track. Looks don't matter with a bike like this, it's all about performance.

Rick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.