Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

***UPDATE: Redeye is so kind as to be sending me a free Road Sofa Seat, so will try that out before looking any further for a Trade***

Is your GL1500 Goldwing bike or trike too tall?

I have a "Shaved" (lowered) seat, that I would like to trade for a Stock Honda one... Mine is just too low for me, but would be good for a shorter rider, and vise-versa.

My seat is from a 1990 wing, and will fit any year from 1988-2000. It is chocolate brown, and has had minor repairs to stiching, and is otherwise in decent condition; also has a cutout in it for a backrest (not included)

Prefer local trade, SoCal Area

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
imported post

Is this "THE ALEX" who sold me a pair of armrests a couple of months ago? I have a RoadSofa seat off a 1990 wing. The seat sits about 1 to 1-1/2 inches higher than a stock Honda seat. It does need to be recovered as the stock cloth is rotting away. I threw an IKEA sheepskin over it when I rode. Very comfortable, but too tall for me. PM for special pricing.....-Rich

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Redeye1620 wrote:
Is this "THE ALEX" who sold me a pair of armrests a couple of months ago? I have a RoadSofa seat off a 1990 wing. The seat sits about 1 to 1-1/2 inches higher than a stock Honda seat. It does need to be recovered as the stock cloth is rotting away. I threw an IKEA sheepskin over it when I rode. Very comfortable, but too tall for me. PM for special pricing.....-Rich
> Yuppers, that be me... (Hope you found the Adaptors to make them work ok!)

Drop me an email please, with pics/price

Do you want to Trade, or just sell yours?

[email protected] [REMOVE OBVIOUS] SBCGLOBAL.NET

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

I have a seat that has the red inserts with passenger pad to go with it. It sits about 1.5 - 2 inches above the stock seat. Too tall for me. Let me know if you are interested in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.