Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just received my first Goldwing which has 39400 KMs on it - I think it's just broken in, right ?:) Anyway, there are a couple of minor issues I would like to address, and one is the service manual.

Does any 99 SE manual apply or do I have to search for the Canuck version?

Also can anyone suggest a source for parts that accepts PayPal for Goldwings?

I'm also looking for a mini trunk lid (you know the cover for the little stowage to the right and left of the passenger just below should level? It cameoff in the wind, and seems to be rather difficult to locate.

There may be a preferred place for parts for older wings - any suggestions?

Thanks,

John

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
imported post

Answers....1.It applies. Only difference is MPH or KPH.2.Ebay...look at feedback.3.Ebay....type in search "trunk pocket".4Ebay. Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

My Canadian SE had "Canadian Edition" embossed into the back of the rides seat and the KPH clocks, otherwise I know of no real difference.

The handbook was in French and English, but no particular differences in detail.

Oh yeah, I think it might have had Moose alerts instead of deer alerts!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
imported post

For Parts; I type in GL1500 in Ebay and there is usually 700 to 800 listings.

I have seen the small little rear door covers you seek.

US vs. CANADA. Ours are better and Faster up here in the great white north.

HA Ha lots of laughs,just kidding fellow riders.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Welcome from over in the east JHeath, Motor-Tour is another good supplier. :waving::waving::action::action:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hey All,
Thanks very much for all the great feedback! I really appreciate it, and can hardly wait to get on the road again.:15grey::clapper:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.