Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi wonder if any of you guys know of some equivalent O2 sensors for my 2002 goldwing
there must be some somewhere on net ,there M12 thread not M18
Thanks steve

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
I would say you are best off using OEM parts instead of adapting. It could cause problems with the ECU if you use the wrong ones. If you need the part numbers, this one is for the right side header

And this one is fir the left side header

·
Administrator
26,181 Posts
There are some knock offs on ebay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for info ,but im damed if im paying 300 pounds for parts that cost 20 pounds to make lol

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
You might look at some of Mother Honda's automotive applications

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes been on net for few hours ,found the things 50 pounds each now thats a bargin ,cheers guys

·
Administrator
26,181 Posts
thanks for info ,but im damed if im paying 300 pounds for parts that cost 20 pounds to make lol
The price of almost anything has little to do with the cost of producing it. It's about how much people will pay and competition.

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
I have found some parts for the Honda vehicles that are identical and even use the same part number for motorcycles and they are always cheaper. Although none for the 02 sensors. One example was the little pushpins for dash pockets and they were priced about an dollar cheaper. Same with the anti freeze. Its identical as the powersports but a much cheaper price. And around here, even though most of the Honda Powersports have closed up shop, there are still plenty of Honda car dealerships that I might be able to get something quicker in a pinch. But most of my orders are online anyway...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts