Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

:?

Please help.

GL 1800 2001 Model

If the ignition is on every thing works 100%. If ignition is turned to ACC
the radio works but no display on screen. And reset trip, clock to 0 and shock memory to last setting on mem1&2. While the bike is running every thing is right and you can set the clock and shock pressure on mem1 & 2 and trip and clock works right. If the bike is turned of every thing resets again to 0. I have tested all the wires as per workshop manual and they all test right.

·
Administrator
28,061 Posts
imported post

What year model is it? The backup fuse may be blown but I think it makes a difference which year it is as to which fuse it is.

·
Administrator
28,061 Posts
imported post

Check fuse #22 or check if the trunk lock remote works or not and if the radio looses it's preset stations.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Thanks I did check the fuses they are all right and the trunck lock works with the remote and the radio does not loose its preset stations

Please let me know if there is any thing else that I can check out.

Thanks

·
Administrator
28,061 Posts
imported post

If it has power to the red/yellow wire in the blue connector on the back of the instrument panel with the ignition off then the problem is in the gauge assembly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.