Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can find pictures of what it looks like and how to attach anything to it. But I have not been able to find out where on the bike it is located. Hoping someone can tell me.

Thanks,

Slade

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Are you talking about the POWER for the accessories ?? the terminal is located in the fuse box , it is the top left connection,, I think it is marked ,there is a + and - ..
You also have a accessory power connector under the left pocket ,,,,just in front of the pocket under the dash ..you need to take the pocket out to get it .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry should have been more specific. I am VERY new to goldwings (2 months) I am looking for the fuse box I see the picture in the manual of what it looks like but no point of reference for where to find it.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
behind the left side panel covering the battery , just behnd your left foot and below the seat ,the fuse box is to the left of the battery and the terminal is at the top left of the fuse box ,once you take the cover off..

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Now just to be clear. It is the painted left side cover just above the passenger foot board. Not the chrome cover just above the riders foot peg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.