Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a GL1800 California Sidecar Trike For Sale 2007. Less than 8000 miles on the clock. It is Navigation Comfort Version. Has CD player with radio 6 cd changer. Heated grips seats and sat navigation.Intercom front and rear. Independant volume control for pillion. Stainless steel belly pan fitted. Led lit rider footpegs, chrome front screen garnish Chrome switch mounts on handlebars.Fitted reararm rests with cup holder. Fitted front rider back rest with pocket. Mp3input wire. Chrome assent top box with led lights. Chrome licence plate. Full floorboards with marker lights. Front fog lights. Front chrome lower cowling. Chrome shark fin accent with led lights. Front wheel chrome accent with led lights. Winshield garnish led light. Chrome speaker grills front and rear. Rear Speakers with independant volume control. Twin chrome ariels. Chrome luggage rack matching chrome key garnish. Fuel filler chrome surround and key chrome surround. Nightbreaker lights. See my gallery for more photos. Sensible offers. selling due to illness.

Email me if you need more photos [email protected]

Attachments

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,767 Posts
imported post

... Oooh, pretty. But why selling it with only 8,000 on the clock?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,767 Posts
imported post

... Sorry to hear that, life does not always deal us the hand we had wanted.

My retirement years were going to be full of fun and frolic for us, and then diabetes/amputation altered the course for the wife.

We will just have to adjust, and go on.
:leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

How would one get that from IRELAND? I have a Friend who is a retired Fireman looking for something tlike that...

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

if he is US he can ship it by sea or air. But you would need to check costs your side of the pond - regards

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Might help if you put the price on it ,I have no doubt it would be way too expensive for our American friends as they can buy them new at half the cost ofone in Ireland ..

Throw some kind of figure on it ,ya never know there might be some one here in Ireland with a few bob left :)

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Ok looking at this site (this one above is not as well equipped)

http://www.colinappleyard.com/motorcycles/goldwing/preowned_details.asp?recordID=297

In or around 27k - 30k sterling for mine. (BUT OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS). Mine has less miles more accessories. To convert an 2006 basc bike like mine would cost 32k without extras. If i had not taken ill i would never sell it.

Thanks for your interest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.