Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I would like to integrate my I-phone into the audio of my 2009 GL1800. I like to be able to make and receive calls and or listen to my I-tunes. I want to be able to still use the bike audio (CB,CD player, Intercom, FM radio) I would like the interface to be blue tooth to the phone but still use a wire helmet. Does anyone know who makes such an interface. has anyone done it. I have several bikes in my riding group that do this thru there GPS but I would like to do it as a phone alone.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
imported post

check sierra electronics, I haven't tried it but there is a listing on there. I have tried a couple of different setups, bluetooth, and maybe it is my cellphone, but haven't been successful so far. There are also tech posts on here, of success stories:waving:

Ben

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

J&M has a good, albeit expensive solution. Jluvs2dive has one, and it works to perfection.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

I have a cell set that I got from http://www.cellset.com. I like the way it works and all other audio work as should. Had to order cable that fit my phone at extra cost and ordered unit according to my model goldwing. Took less than an hour to install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.