Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a WingSoft large conversion with the Utopia backrest installed. It will include the passengers backrest which was modified as well so the passenger can sit straighter. I had the modification done to a brand spanking new seat. Will fit any 2001 - 2010 GL1800. I didn't even put 500 miles on this very nice new seat. I have about $850.00+ invested with the complete conversion and purchasing a new seat. Will sell for $600.00 + your passenger backrest . . Shipped! Thats right I will Pay all the shipping anywhere in the continental US only :18magenta: I will need your passenger backrest in trade as well and I will pay the shipping on that too!

Per WingSoft:
WingSoft Large adds an additional 2 inches to the driver seat. The additional room in addition to the WingSoft seat insert makes for a very comfortable seat. We remove the drivers backrest on the stock seat and then have the stock vinyl re-sewn by a professional custom upholstery shop to make sure the final product looks just as good as the stock seat Leg room wont be a problem with a WingSoft large. Even with a 36 inch inseam, your knees wont come close to the fairing.

I needed to get up and back even more due to issues with surgery on both knees and found a seat that is perfect for me. So this beauty goes up for sale. This seat is non-heated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New lower price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What seat did you end up getting? I have 37 inseam and bad knees, sounds like i need a, seat like you got to replace this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.