Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was over at a buddies house today installing a Zumo 665 on his newly acquired trike (a 2002) and on the left lower fairing, where the rear shock pressure adjust and driving light switch and headlight controls are, he had a digital votmeter and digital shock pressure gauge built into the panel on the right hand side... It was really a nice arrangement and he said it was Kuryakyn, but a search of the Kuryakyn catalog and google search revealed nothing...

Has anyone seen these before and of so where and how much???

All answers appreciated ;)

Les

·
Administrator
27,898 Posts
Just guessing the trike has an air shock system, the 2 wheeler does not, it has a hydraulic adjuster and the pressure would be much too high for a normal gauge. Probably at least 500 PSI.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that Dave but the question was more of where could I find a digital voltmeter like that to fit into my left front fairing... I didn't think about the air shocks - good point - I'll have to ask the dealership where he bought it - they should know...

Les

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Did you get a picture of the gauges?

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately I didn't Stu but I will next time I see him or perhaps I'll e-mail him and have him send the photo... I'm wondering now if it was part of the trike conversion like Dave said...

Les

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.