Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When purchasing my 04 wing, it not come with an owners manual,so l am learning as l go. The led display, has odometer? radio station normally on, the first push of the display shows the outside temp, and the second push shows a graph going up and down up from single digits to 25. What is this and what is it showing me? May seem like a silly question, but l can't figure it out. Thanks for the information

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
imported post

The setting on the rear shock. 0 is softest and lowest to ground. 25 is firmest and give the most ground clearance.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Since mine is a trike and has air ride suspension it shouldn't have any effect. It usually stays at 25

·
Premium Member
231 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks for heads up. Got to thinking it might have something to do with fuel economy. Never know if you don't ask.....:) My 1800 is averaging around thirty mpg, does this seem about right to you trike owners. I know is takes more gas to turn three wheels rather than two, but all my fellow rider get in the mid- to high forties, altho they all ride on two wheels

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

That's pretty close, depending on how happy you get with the throttle. 3K rpm seems to be the sweet spot. Anything over that, and mileage falls off quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.