Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi to all I just returned from Thunder Beach rally In Panama city Beach FL. Really was the weather for winging Hugh crowd. I have a question has any one installed a pingel electric shifter on a 1800 if so did you have to cut the end off of the shifter to move electric shifter in more for alignment? stump 33:whip:

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

WELCOME:waving::waving::waving:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum. I've only seen one of those electric shifters before, on an 1800 trike. I don't recall seeing the OEM shifter having been cut or altered.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
imported post

:waving:Welcome and Hello . If you will post your question in the Technical Forum , it will have a lot more exposure as not all members check here on a regular basis . Perhaps a Moderator will move this for you . Please visit often and enjoy the forums .

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome stump33[/align]

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

does any one know if the OEM shifter peg must be cut and shortened to install the pingel electric shifter on a 2007 GL 1800 this Stump is stumped, the mechanic installing it says it will not go far enough in on the OEM to align up right'

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks Mike your advice is well taken!!

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Here is the online link.....www.pingelonline.com

Look on there and find a number to call them and ask them about your install problems. I am sure they will help all they can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.