Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Steve:

please tell me which way the air flows when the colling fan comes on, when your stoped. Does the hot air blow out the side on to your hand or does it suck cold air past your hand?

Darrell

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

UK fuel around 200m on a tankfull, French fuel around 240m on a tank, anyone else noticed this?.

jas

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

HI:

That speedo error is a problem with most all wings .But I just bought an electronic speedo corrector from ebay made by dakota electronics. It should correct the error in the speedometer and the odometer. I did not recieve it yet. I will let everyone know if it works when I get it installed.

I called Honda customer service about the ecm for my 03 because the dealer told me I did not need it and that I should just go ride my bike. Honda customer service told me to take it to another dealer and show them the letter from honda, stateing that it might cause overheating :clapper:and Honda recomends changeing it . But they told me to get a repair order writen by the dealer to valadate that I want the job done now as the recall runs out next month. So the other dealer was so helpfull and they had a new ecm that Honda sent out for the [product improvement campaigne] They scheduled a time 5/30/06 to do the job, Man what a difference between the two dealerships. I'm glad I did not get discouraged and quit trying to get the new ecm. now maybe my mileage will improve, and I will never over heat my new wing [03 with 2770 miles]

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.