Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

221 - 240 of 265 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
imported post

That is all the pictures for now. For the next two weeks I'll be putting all the parts on and finish the exhaust system. Then I'll take some more pictures. Hope everyone likes:?

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

WOW

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
imported post

It's a little dusty due to trimming the top of the body so I could get the top trunk to set flat on the stay. Thanks for the comments. As you know Skip, there is alot of man hours in this project.:weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

WOW!!!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB WELL DONE THATS ONE PRETTY TRIKE:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
imported post

I work on the Trike all day today installing the front fender and exhaust system. I had one major issue that came up. I was looking to connect the cb antenna and the radio antenna but only found one. female. That one was comming out of theupper trunk under the CD changer so I'm pretty sure it the cb connector. The FM radio female antenna wire that is suppose to be at the back I can't find.:?

I have look for that one for well over two hours.

Second issue I had is the CB won't change channels. It was working before so I haven't figured that one out yet.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
imported post

I'll be posting some more pictures of the back end with the exhaust I ran. I also painted the top guage cover but won't take pictures of that untill I have it assembled. Can't install the fuel tank untill I find that radio coax so I don't have to take it all apart again. Where did that little wire go!!

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
imported post

Thanks for all the great comments on the trike!

I went out into the garage today and look one more time for the female coax for the radio. I found it under the ABS box hidding. Now tomorrow after work I can start on the top part installing the fuel tank and cover.

221 - 240 of 265 Posts