Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

241 - 260 of 266 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
imported post

WOW that is one hell of a paint job:claps::claps::claps: You have done an amazing job and also given me a few ideas for the paint work on mine. It is great when people go to the time and trouble to explain what they are doing,and show this with pictures as well, well done cobra.:applause::applause:

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
imported post

Thanks John Opps,

I'm planning to take it out of thr garage tomorrow after I attach my seat and side covers. I'm still working on the trunk lid. I don't want to use outer hinges on the body to connect the lid so thinking about trying to use a piano hinge. I'll be posting some more pictures tomorrow on the trike.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
imported post

I had a connector that wasn't plug in that changes the cb channels. After cranking the bike up found a top hose leaking under the fuel tank. It has a small pin hole so off to the parts store to get another one. I have been reading on the coolant posted on the forum so that will help. One more thing to do tomorrow.:?

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
imported post

It's Saturday again and back on the trike. Today I got alot of things done. Installed the rest of the crome, side covers. seat with drive back rest, wired the tail lights in and run the crome on the wheel housing and rear bumper.:lash:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

That is one hell of a TRIKE!!!!!!!!:congrats:
Hope you made a mold of the body for the GL1800's
You are going to have alot of "?'s"

I love the trunk lid

·
Premium Member
61,473 Posts
imported post

Very nice trike. Congratulations with the result
off all you're work.If it rides as nice as it looks
then you can have a lot of fun with you're trike.
Wish you many safe miles on you're trike.

Wil
De Motormuis.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
imported post

Thanks for all the comments. I took a short ride Sunday afternoon for about 10 miles and did very well. With theair bag and the coil over shock I went over railroad tracks it handle nice. Couldn't have ask for a better ride so far.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Fantastic :claps::applause:Beautiful trike and love the custom paint.

Job well done.

241 - 260 of 266 Posts