Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of registering my EU (Spanish) 2007, 1800 airbag model here in England. I have been told I cannot do this as the headlight "kicks up to the right " can anybody tell me if it is possible to adjust the lights to conform to this rule or do I need new headlights. Thanks

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Hi munchkin1800, that's an interesting one....I would suspect that as the Spanish drive on the wrong side of the road (ahem.....the right...:), then you would just need to get UK bulbs (H4 or whatever)to substitute?..which would dip to the left and not the right as they will be now...or, for the less "PC" minded, perhaps install HID lights instead?
Hopefully UK riders can comment more accurately, silverfox,englishted or JohnJ come to mind on this one...
Cheers,
Peter.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
This has been asked before. The fact is the UK and European headlights are the same and all you need do is adjust them to the left (from under the fairing) to make them kick to the left.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I am in the process of registering my EU (Spanish) 2007, 1800 airbag model here in England. I have been told I cannot do this as the headlight "kicks up to the right " can anybody tell me if it is possible to adjust the lights to conform to this rule or do I need new headlights. Thanks
Welcome to the forum munchkin1800
Please update this post as to the outcome, what you ended up having to do so others reading this later with the same problem can know what needs to be done. Don't keave your threads hanging unfinished please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.