Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi there just purchased a 2012 wing had a bunch of acc. added one is the headset from honda intercom system i seem to have to have the volume up to 30 all the way to hear music doesnt seem loud at all is that normal or is there something else wrong i have the mute off and all the adjustments either on or maxed any help? thanks chris:sadguy:

Attachments

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
imported post

I don't have a 2012, but Flyone one of the admins does and I'm sure he'll be along soon to help you out.

Henry

Welcome to the site, stick around the guys, gals and info on here are fantastic.

·
Administrator
26,570 Posts
imported post

I sent Flyone a PM, he had the same issue.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Michigan. Gorgeous bike there, hope you can get it figured out.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

Have you had it back to the dealer?

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum Chris! Yes, I have a 2012 and had the same issue. It was a battle with Mother Honda as the dealer couldn't figure out what the issue was and I asked for a new audio box and Mother Honda didn't want to even try to replace the box because they have never seen the problem before. Have the dealer swap the audio box in the trunk with another 2012 Wing and see if your problem goes away. It fixed my issue. I am sending you a PM with my cell number so hopefully I can help you and you don't have to reinvent the wheel!

·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

thanks flyone i will call when i get a free minute just came back from a ride to old forge,ny thats about a 220 mile round trip from home, weather was 48 and very gray with rain was a great trip though, ps. i might have solved my problem thanks chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.