Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I love the loud horns on the GL1800, they really wake up the dopiest of cagers. If I fit them to my 1500 will they be stillas loud, or is the loudness down to the bigger powered alternator or something else in the system?

·
Registered
583 Posts
imported post

Hi heffo,

its all in the type of horns try

http://www.mandp.co.uk/list.aspx?search=on&kw=horns

I fitted the both high and low note framm horns to my bike a few years back, the noise they made woke the caged ones up.

cheaper that buying 1800 ones

welsh winger

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

That's great, I'll go for it. Did you buy one of each high and low note?

·
Registered
583 Posts
imported post

Heffo wrote:
That's great, I'll go for it. Did you buy one of each high and low note?
Yes I had one of each

welsh winger

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Heffo wrote:
I love the loud horns on the GL1800, they really wake up the dopiest of cagers. If I fit them to my 1500 will they be stillas loud.
Hey Heffo, :waving:Im glad that welsh winger was able to help you out. :clapper:The use of :18red:parts onto the :15white:is strictly forbidden. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Ah, come on now, REDWING, not all of us havea blind, deaf neighbor to steal an 1800 from, some of us have to get it piecemeal. You just keep replacing parts on your old wing with 1800 parts and eventually you have an 1800!

:jumper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

REDWING wants to know but was afraid to ask ,,,,can you fit them on a RED HONDA 50cc ?:):) Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Ah, come on now, REDWING, not all of us havea blind, deaf neighbor to steal an 1800 from.
Hey exavid, :waving:I hope my neighbour doesn't come in while im typing this.:crying:

This guy is far from being blind or deaf, :jumper:he just likes looking at the :18red:and gives it to me to keep her in good shape and clean it for him. :stumped:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

The hooters on the GL1800 are hard to beat for loudness. The Fiamm's are reckoned to be the best of the available ones. Some car makers use them as OEM equipment.

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thanks Welsh Winger and everyone else. I've ordered a set of the Fiamms and I'll let you all know how I find them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.