Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GL1800 low beam light replacement

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  KiteSquid 
#1 ·
imported post

So, whats the trick? I cant get my hands in there following the instructions in the factory service manual.....

#4 ·
imported post

Should not be a problem , turn the bars to one side and put your hand down ,first time can take a while trying to find your way ,But once done once it takes about 5 mins to do ,,

#5 ·
imported post

I don't know about 5 minutes, after I get them in I think well next time that won't be as bad but the next time it needs to be done about 2 years have gone by and I stand there and say (HOW DID I DO THAT LAST TIME).
I put the HID unit in last week and it is suppose to last longer so we shall see, if they do need to be replaced I will have to remove the top shelter to put in new bulbs now because of where I stored the sending unit. You can get your hand in there but look at the way the bulb sets into the slot and make sure the clip is all the way out of the way when you insert the bulb and it wont be that bad, good luck:popcorn:

#7 ·
imported post

DaveO430 wrote:
Hanko wrote:
I've been through a King George on my way to Dahlgren VA for some software testing while working on some Naval Ships Weapons Systems.

I wonder if that is where he means.

Henry
His profile doesn't say King George, it says King Geroge, USA
I saw that and thought he might have made a typo.....lord knows I make enough of them!!

:ROFL::ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.