Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
big PIA
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized my right front low beam is out on my 02.
Are the leds for them any good now or would my best bet be oem bulbs?
At least I am assuming its the bulb. Going to price out bulbs before I even attempt to tear down into it. Need to get the manual out to find out how to get into it

·
Administrator
25,727 Posts
The LEDs are nice, just helped some friends install 2 sets today.

·
Administrator
25,727 Posts

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,241 Posts
https://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl1800_show_chrome_led_h7_headlight_bulb/73/321792
When I did mine I got an automotive kit, same thing as this; https://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl1800_led_headlight_bulb_kit/73/302772 for about 1/2 the price.
Don't know about radio interference, I never listen to radio.

I don't listen to the radio either....

Dave,
I just read the description on the kit you used, you recall how my HID setup has a blank spot in the center? hits the ground and hits the trees.

Would this fix that problem?

my HIDs have not burned out yet, as you installed that oil pressure switch on them....

·
Administrator
25,727 Posts
Dave,
I just read the description on the kit you used, you recall how my HID setup has a blank spot in the center? hits the ground and hits the trees.

Would this fix that problem?

I imagine it would. Andy's, Chucks and my beams look real good shining on the wall. I have yet to ride at night since I put them in at least a year ago.

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
No music noise on the way to work this morning. Will give a night time report when that happens.

·
751 Posts
Leds

how much do the leds run? no radio interference? Possible link to a pair?
And thank you so much Dave

I got mine from Cyclemax & the LEDs are thowing out about 5-6000k & the PIAA XCountry driving lights are at about 6000 k put the high beams on & the Driving lights ITs TOO MUCH you can"t into them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts