This ougt'a about do it for your '02:
1) Press the MODE button to get to the "OPENING/ENDING CEREMONY" screen
2) Press the TRIP button, then the DISP button and hold both buttons down. Watch the display, the MODE option will change to "SET".
3) Wait two or three seconds, then press the MODE button to get into the "SET" routine.
4) Stop pressing buttins and the display should now show "STANDARD" in the middle line.
5) Use the DISP button to select "SPL"; the display should now show "SPECIAL" in the middle line
6) Press the TRIP button to select "NEXT"; the display should now show "CHANGE OK?" in the middle line.
7) Press the MODE button for "YES"
8) Use the TRIP button to cycle through letters/symbols/punctuation.
9) Press the MODE button when your're done to select "SET," and yer done!
Let us know how it goes, and Welcome!
I think I understand. Keep pressing Trip.Question: I haven't tried this yet, but in step #8 when cycling through the Letters, Lets say Im spelling "Hello"... I cycle through to get to "H", what takes it to the next space so I can cycle to the letter"E"? And so on......
Is that understandable?.......