2,048 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chum.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Do you mean a signature that gets added automatically to each post you make?

BTW: Welcome to the forum.:claps:

·
Administrator
27,952 Posts
How do you program you name into the opening / ending ceremony ?
You need the owners manual or someone to walk you through it. The 06> is different and mine is a 10 so I couldn't help. I tried once on an earlier 1800 but couldn't figure it out without the book.

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
How do you program you name into the opening / ending ceremony ?

This ougt'a about do it for your '02:
1) Press the MODE button to get to the "OPENING/ENDING CEREMONY" screen
2) Press the TRIP button, then the DISP button and hold both buttons down. Watch the display, the MODE option will change to "SET".
3) Wait two or three seconds, then press the MODE button to get into the "SET" routine.
4) Stop pressing buttins and the display should now show "STANDARD" in the middle line.
5) Use the DISP button to select "SPL"; the display should now show "SPECIAL" in the middle line
6) Press the TRIP button to select "NEXT"; the display should now show "CHANGE OK?" in the middle line.
7) Press the MODE button for "YES"
8) Use the TRIP button to cycle through letters/symbols/punctuation.
9) Press the MODE button when your're done to select "SET," and yer done!

Let us know how it goes, and Welcome!​

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I seen on mine there is not enough room for "Gas, Grass or Ass, No Free Rides"

giggle

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Question: I haven't tried this yet, but in step #8 when cycling through the Letters, Lets say Im spelling "Hello"... I cycle through to get to "H", what takes it to the next space so I can cycle to the letter"E"? And so on......

Is that understandable?

I miss that Blue Bike as your Avatar Satan........ Something about the color White and "Satan" that doesn't Rhyme.......

This ougt'a about do it for your '02:
1) Press the MODE button to get to the "OPENING/ENDING CEREMONY" screen
2) Press the TRIP button, then the DISP button and hold both buttons down. Watch the display, the MODE option will change to "SET".
3) Wait two or three seconds, then press the MODE button to get into the "SET" routine.
4) Stop pressing buttins and the display should now show "STANDARD" in the middle line.
5) Use the DISP button to select "SPL"; the display should now show "SPECIAL" in the middle line
6) Press the TRIP button to select "NEXT"; the display should now show "CHANGE OK?" in the middle line.
7) Press the MODE button for "YES"
8) Use the TRIP button to cycle through letters/symbols/punctuation.
9) Press the MODE button when your're done to select "SET," and yer done!

Let us know how it goes, and Welcome!​

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Question: I haven't tried this yet, but in step #8 when cycling through the Letters, Lets say Im spelling "Hello"... I cycle through to get to "H", what takes it to the next space so I can cycle to the letter"E"? And so on......

Is that understandable?.......
I think I understand. Keep pressing Trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.