Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

How many different companies make the arm rest for the GL1800? I have seen a couple different ones on some bikes. I have a lead for one brand but I am not sure that is the one I want.

Thanks guys.

Msgt

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

We have the Hondaline armrests andI love them! Gary wanted to put on the style that swing out but I talked him out of it. The swing out style are a challenge because you have to remember to keep them out of the way when you open the trunk. Gary thought the Hondaline would be too "short" buttheyarevery comfortable! I know you asked about how many different brands...but I hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
imported post

I have the Khrome Werks GL1800 combo (both the backrest and arm rest), and am very happy with them. You don't have to swing the arm rest out to the side to open the trunk lid, which was an added feature. There have also been some complaints that the backrest would pinch clothing or jab into mom, these don't. If mom is happy..it's a good day to ride 2 up.

The wingstuff page is a good place to start, and is also the place I purchased from. Definately recomemd them.

Doc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.