Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all forum members I am a new member and I own a goldwing 2001 1800A, which has trouble Watching the radio dial (I can not see the selected station) and would like to know how to repair if it possible Thanks

·
Premium Member
67,775 Posts
All the radio connections under the top shelf, you might start there and make sure all the connections are solid..

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Since you are new to the boards we don't know how much you understand your Goldwing. I'm going to start out with some simple operational questions and a picture of what your dash probably looks like.

Here is what my 2004 Display and Controls look like. I think yours are probably very close to this same setup.

In your display do you see the word "Tune" displayed. You can see it in mine in the upper left corner of the display. Next to it is a headset because I have the headset selected. You may also see a speaker if you have the speakers selected.

If you have nothing displayed in the upper left corner then please press the "Audio" button. You can switch between headsets and speakers by pressing the button again. If you hold it down for a few seconds it will turn your radio off and nothing will display in the upper left.

If the "A Sel" (Auto Select) button is stuck down your display will show all 0's for the station number and you will not be able to set your stations or tune the radio with the dial or up/down switch.

Let us know what you see on your display and then we will ask the next questions.

Henry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi thanks for trying to help me, when I turn on the bike I only get to see odo and trip, if I press the Audio button only can hear or not the radio but with no display of any thing. If I press the A sel no display either. I have had own this bike for a month and because I have no manual I have been in trouble traying to understand how it work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.