Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

OEM Honda Goldwing GL1800 Speedometer US model (miles). This is in perfect condition, used about 12 000 miles. The reason for selling is that I replaced the odo by km-version. Please make an offer if you are intested in.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

I'm interested... What are you looking for pricewise?? My Wife just bought a Canadian '01 and wants to change out..

What about the odemeter display, does that also change when you replace the speedo??

Dave...send a Pm

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey PunkinWing :stumped:One post since the 20th August 2004. :baffled:Your not getting much benifit from this great Goldwing Forum. :stumped:At least you might get that speedo. :gunhead:

:whip: :18red: :whip:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

You could have sent him a PM it's much quicker. :clapper:I notice by the number of yourposts that you dont get much use of this great Goldwing Forum either. :stumped:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
imported post

gillbates,

I might be interested if you still have item; what exactly does it comprise. I have an intermittent problem with the speedo and tacho needles sticking. Is your item stick-free? How much are you looking for and what about postage?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I think that sticking problem was a recall issue on the 1800 ,if you check with honda uk ,,you should get it replaced free....cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
imported post

Ciaran, Thanks, tried that; Honda UK don't want to know on the grounds that:

1/ my bike is a grey import from Germany

2/My bike istoo old (2001)

3/ This issue was the subject of a Service Bulletin issued December 2001in the US only and is therefore non-existent in the UK

4/ We've had your money, now go **** yourself or pay lots of dosh

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Sold to colbee. If somebody else interested my friend have a similar speedo available for cheap price, send pm if you are interested.

-Rauno

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.