Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Years ago, I had this cb750k. Bought it new in '86-but it was an 81. I was very proud of it. I was asked if it could be used in a photo shoot for this aspiring actress. We took the bike outside of Boulder, Colorado, and set it up in front of the "Flatirons" on the eastern slope of the Rockies.

The dress was a beautiful shade of red, and oh yeah the bike was awesome.

I know its not wing related, but Bargoyle is my first wing. Maybe someday I will have a glam shot of it.

Wanna post one of yours?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

How do you get your picture that big. When I post one, it is so small because of the 102400 bytes restriction.:)

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

You're doing it wrong Muffy. The picture can be up to 600 pixels wide, that's wide enough to fill the frame nicely. Just resize your picture in an image editor to 600 pixels wide and 100kbs in size, simple as that.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

I tried it Browan, lets see how it works.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

Okay, now that I know it works...here is a better picture of how the rack attaches.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

Not exactly a glamour shot..but its out of our local paper from 20 odd yrs ago. A friend (Dave)and I led a wedding cortege...the Groom was brassed off that he had to sit in the vintage Rolls Royce instead of riding on the Wing. The 1100 on the right was mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

Well its been 24 hrs since I posted the pic of my old 1100.....I would have laid money on the fact that one of you eagle eyed purists would have spotted that I'd fitted a windscreen wiper to it......I would have lost.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

you have to really be looking for the windshield wiper to see it. What did you use for a motor??

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

fatalattraction wrote:
What did you use for a motor??
I used the wiper and motor from and old Land Rover. The motor tucked nicely behind the dash and couldnt be seen. ( the radio was in the fairing pocket)I was forever getting stick about it, people walking past and shaking thier heads, telling me it was pointless (like I cared). Back then we were also getting laughed at for daring to suggest that Honda ought to fit a reverse gear to the next Wing they built.....I know...ridiculous idea.

I have noticed a few posts in the forum from the shorter members of the Wing fraternity asking about good water dislacement products as they cannot see through the screen, maybe I wasnt that nuts after all.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

My 1983 Interstate 30,000 miles.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

does this count?. Eric

Attachments