Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

GLHelpers.com is down for some maintenance work by the hosting company. This should be as short as a few hours or as long as 72 hours.

If you are attempting to log in, sign up or connect, you need to be aware of this.

Additionally, I will be away for a few days so I will check on it when I return.
It should return to service automatically so feel free to try it now and then to see if it is back yet.

Thanks for your patience.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Looks like we're back. Nice and short downtime. I like those.

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

Thank you Rudy for your continued effort on this great part of the forum.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

It would be nice to see some more folks sign up for the list. We still have states with no members and states with only a couple of members signed up. I've used both this and Diggers list on a couple of trips and they are invaluable.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

WOW!!!! I Kinda forgot about that, and went to check it out. Forgot my password, but was able to change it no prob.

Thinking of doing a print out to carry on my trip to Montrose. Is there any certain way to do it?

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
WOW!!!! I Kinda forgot about that, and went to check it out. Forgot my password, but was able to change it no prob.

Thinking of doing a print out to carry on my trip to Montrose. Is there any certain way to do it?
Yes the best way is to do a search for each state. Then when you get the result list, print that screen.
This is the reason we insist that each member's info appear with name and phone in the title part of their post.

So figure out the states you will be traveling through and print a page for each and carry that.

Also remember that ANY member listed in any state can act as a help operator for you in case you have trouble. Simply print and carry several phone numbers and if you break down, just call any of them and they can use the system to find help for you wherever you are. I would avoid the northern states however. It seems the northern states aren't quite as willing to help out as the mid and southern ones for some odd reason. We still have several northern states without any supporters at all.

You can contact me for that matter and I'll be more than happy to help out from here.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Wow, I guilty, I didn't even know about it.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Bump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.