Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I had the fairing off the 83 1100i to do some work on it. I took it for a ride with the fairing off and loved it! Now I'm thinking about going naked with it.

I have just about all the partsto switch it over to nakedtracked down. What are the Fairing, Lowers, Caliper covers, Windshield worth? They are in fantastic shape, windshield is new and the fairing has an AM/FM cassette in it. I've seen them all over the ball park as far as price.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

i have seen that stuff go low and go high . but i`ve also seen fright be as much as what was gotten for the stuff. fright seems to be a big factor .

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I know, that's why I think I will get it all switched over, make sure I really want to stay that way, then high ball them on Craig's list to see what kind of response I get. I've seen them from 75.00 for the entire set up, bags and trunk included, to 700.00 for just the fairing???? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Original paint and no cracks are a factor. Wineberry more popular than black; from what I see. Aftermarket radio less desirable unless the Clarion is junk.

I paid $150 for a complete Hondaline fairing with a Clarion I and clock/volt/temp/altimeter. Just a spare.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

I stripped my 1100 naked a little while back. It had the vetter package on it. Freight is definitely a concern. I believe I got $300 for the bags and trunk and $100 for the fairing but alot depends on the where and when of the sale.

Oh and naked is a wonderful way to ride an 1100 :action:

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

tybme wrote:
I stripped my 1100 naked a little while back. It had the vetter package on it. Freight is definitely a concern. I believe I got $300 for the bags and trunk and $100 for the fairing but alot depends on the where and when of the sale.

Oh and naked is a wonderful way to ride an 1100 :action:
Tybme,
Do you still have the mounting hardware for the Vetter saddlebags? If so, I am desperate for a set.

S Clark

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Sorry it sold with the equipment. I do (think) I have pictures with dimensions if that would help you at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.