·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, nuttier, that is...

With the always awesome
sitting in the garage...

I cant ride.

Oh, and then I go and look at the pics of the 98SE thats coming my way soon... thats driving me buggy too.

I really really really could use a ride.. Come on, KNEE! Heal dammit....

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
I find that just going out and starting mine on warmer days helps a lot. It appears to be very good therapy, to hear the engine roar to life.:waving:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My son got me that movie awhile back as a bday gift. fun film. My favorite part was the Extreme makeover at the end...

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Living in Wisconsin I had to come up with ways to keep from going nuts from the urge to ride during the winter. If you bring your own quarters, I'll share. :ROFL:

Hope you knee gets better soon. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Going nuts in Central New York State as well. With winter still here it is obviously way too cold to ride, and with little or no snow, we can't even get out to cross country ski either. Sitting around with nothing fun to do, just waiting for spring, sure makes for a long winter. I miss riding my wing :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Going nuts in Central New York State as well. With winter still here it is obviously way too cold to ride, and with little or no snow, we can't even get out to cross country ski either. Sitting around with nothing fun to do, just waiting for spring, sure makes for a long winter. I miss riding my wing :sobbing:
I was just looking to start this same type of thread ! I don't know why it's bugging me so much this year but I can't wait to get out and ride. I've been futzing around in the garage but not really doing nothing and the only thing left to do to the wing may be gutting my oem stereo and putting a new fangled fancy one in there but the fundage is low so I'm just banging my head on the desk waiting for some decent weather.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Well I am going nuts as well. Just had carpal tunnel surgery two weeks ago on my right hand and will have the left one done in two more weeks. Can't ride, even though there have some really decent days to ride lately. :sadguy:

It really sucks because I put some new LED's on the bike and haven't had it out of the garage to show it off since I put them on.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
It's been raining here might near everyday, people here can't drive in the rain, plus the City of Houston has these new "pot hole filler trucks", shoots a little tar out one side that nozzle, the shoots these small white rocks on on that hot tar...Seen a bike go sideways in the street when he rode over one of those "patches".....They put out way too much rock and its all across the streets...Went to the sons shop, went uncovered that Yahama, fired it up rode it around in the parking lot, one day when it was warm and no rain...I wanted to hit that exit gate and just ride till I ran out of gas...Fill up and keep going...Instead I parked it went to theraphy....:?

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
well, nuttier, that is...

With the always awesome
sitting in the garage...

I cant ride.

Oh, and then I go and look at the pics of the 98SE thats coming my way soon... thats driving me buggy too.

I really really really could use a ride.. Come on, KNEE! Heal dammit....
One of my riding buddies has a 98se (white)..nice nice bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.