Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Should I red anodize the outer rim only or the entire wheel?

• 2. Do the entire wheel.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

As something different, how about a contrasting color in the non-red areas, ie two tone?

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
imported post

since i have a friend in vancouver canada and he'll be beack in italy this week end...., where can i find those dupli color metalcast products in VANCOUVER Canada??

looked on the internet but ......no luck.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
imported post

I don't think you'll be able to have them brought back on an aircraft in his luggage. Duplicolour paints are usually available at Canadian Tire. Not sure about the metalcast, but their other auto touch-up type paints are there... use 'em myself.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
imported post

i brought back home seafoam.......
hairspray can't be that much worse too:?:?:?

i'll have my friend stop by.

thank you

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

I LOVE THIS METALCAST STUFF TOO! ive used it on my hot rod engines as well. they come out wicked looking to say the least. done my small block chevy 350 in my 77 CHEVY NOVA, my 29 MERCEDES ROADSTER engine block and misc. parts, my 64 CHEVY CHEVELLE engine block, alternator, steering box and misc. accessories as well. ive even done some headers as well. good part is that this stuff has a high heat rating if you use the high heat base as was mentioned. i absolutely love this stuff. ill use it next on some interior accent pieces on my rods soon.

aloha, DAFLY

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
imported post

Just confiscated at the airport in vancouver my 3 bottles of metalcast.

Canada....

Like hair spray isn't dangerous like a can of color... Idiots .. Nail color....

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
imported post

Told you. Security at our airports is nuts. They'll confiscate pretty much all liquids. They've backed off a bit, but for a while all soaps, gels (tooth paste!) couldn't be brought with in carry on luggage either.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

I love the wheels just wondering how thew will hold up I was thinking of stripping the the clear coat, polishing and spraying a new clear coat. This looks to be a little less work and looks great

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

pippomaranga wrote:

Canada....

I'm gonna find some drug mules to swallow a few cans for me. Anyone recommend a good mule

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
imported post

TrikerBo wrote:
pippomaranga wrote:

Canada....

I'm gonna find some drug mules to swallow a few cans for me. Anyone recommend a good mule

Hahaha lol

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
imported post

kemoloney wrote:
I have to tell you that the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards doing the entire wheel. I'm gonna sleep on it. Enjoy the pics.

can i/we know if and how it lasted the paint in these past few months???

did you ever tried to change the tire?? any signs of paint chipping taking the tire out?

lettttttttttt us knowwwwwww:praying::praying:

give me also the quantities i need in order to do my two 1500 rotten rims.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.