Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I'm heading down tojacksonville florida this tuesday -wednesday

to pickup my newest project bike the 84 1200A from Joe down there.

I/we will be taking 65 south froom scottsburg indiana to Nashville Tn

and 24 to chattanoga and then 75 to jacksonville.

Here's my offer if you got something you need sent down along the way

and someone can meet us along the interstate

then I'd be glad to haul that large item for you

that will save on shipping costs.

We are either leaving about 8 in the morning or 5 in the afternoon,

haven't decided yet and still need to talk to Joe

to make sure on his schedule and such.

but thought I'd throw it out there if someone needs the offer of help.

Just PM and we'll work it out.

Ride Safe and Ride Often, Ray:waving::action::waving:

Update:

Just Spoke with Joe and we will be arriving in Jacksonville

to pick up bike early wednesdaymorning(daylight):action:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

That is a grand offer, and well worth a Bump;)

·
Premium Member
12,803 Posts
imported post

Nice of you to offer Ray . Wishing you a safe trip and lots of fun as well .

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Too bad you aren't taking 40 east to Asheville, NC then down 26 through Spartanburg SC. WE couldv'e met for coffee. I know, too far out of the way.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Too bad you aren't taking 40 east to Asheville, NC then down 26 through Spartanburg SC. WE couldv'e met for coffee. I know, too far out of the way.
We will be in Asheville around the 3rd or 4th of july so will make sure to give you a holler prior to our departure :) As for the trip to Jacksonville.Fl it is going to be a go straight down and straight back trip no fun at all except for meeting with Joe and picking up the bike.:action:Tracy is my co-pilot and we are going to take turns driving .

I just thought someone might have something needing dropped off along the way.

Never hurts to ask.

The real fun starts July 2nd through the 12th. No commitments and no schedules to keep up with, just me and my lovely wife going where we want and stopping when we want:cool:I'll have my atlas and my gps and our help directory to give a few folks a holler when we are near them. I have no clue to our route home yet, Thinking possibly going through Pa, Tracy says stay away from West Va, you'll have to ask her about our adventure through there many moons ago:D

Ride Safe and Ride Often, Ray:waving:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

My numbers are on Rudy's site and Digger's list so give a shout when you get near and we'll meet up for lunch or something.

:action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
12,803 Posts
imported post

Ray be sure and keep an eye to the south . I hear the shuttle should lift off around 5:45 AM Wednesday . Thats if you have any interest in that stuff . Have a safe journey .

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

oh cool:cool:I've been so busy didn't even know about that, we sure will watch for that.

Might make a good rest stop to watch it :action:

Thanks, Ray:waving:

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
imported post

Just got back from Palatka, Fl yesterday! Spent the night in Savannah, GA Sunday night, rode through JAX to Palatka and then back to Edgefield yesterday afternoon.

Sorry it didn't work out better or we could have hooked up for lunch.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

Heck Sean, should have let me know you were going to be here, could've handed the floor boards back to ya. Oh well maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
imported post

schmidtap wrote:
Heck Sean, should have let me know you were going to be here, could've handed the floor boards back to ya. Oh well maybe next time.
Sorry Andrew, I didn't even think about it. I spoke to WVboy while I was in town, but didn't think to call you. Don't worry about those floorboards. I'm not in a big hurry and I'll be down in Savannah during the summer anyway. I'll give you a call then.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

yea, we'll all have to meet up, also have a guy over in Jesup that were working on getting to meet people on here, eventually we'll get him up by Wayne.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

UPdate:

We are heading out right now :action:We'll post pics when we return Thursday morning.

Ride Safe, Ray and Tracy

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Wow rayandtracey if you come down 24 east toward chattanoga Me and the wife are about 5 minutes away.Look for exit 127 theres a big stuckeys at that exit thats where I met rudy if Im not to late?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.