Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karen an I are riding to Hot Springs next Friday. Not sure of our route until we get to US 270 south of Ft. Smith. US 270 east til Hot Springs. Any takers?

·
Administrator
26,149 Posts
You can take US 270 all the way through from Shawnee. If you do that when you get to US 71 north of Mena turn right and take 88 back to 270 or 8 to Glenwood and US 70 to HS. I live 8 miles from Glenwood.

·
Premium Member
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't make the ride. Grandson of all people came over before he knew he had been exposed to covid19. He doesn't have it so far but his step dad does, so we are just in quarantine until..?

·
Administrator
26,149 Posts
Sorry to hear that. You either get it or you don't, worrying about it is probably worse than the disease.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,651 Posts
I go to my Chiropractor in Owasso 3 times a week, no one there wears masks.
once in a while, some of the other patients that come in do wear a mask,
no one makes an issue of it.

Personally? it is not as bad as the flu, we have been with various strains of the flu since Neanderthal times, if not before.

I refuse to take flu shots now, for about 12 years, since I retired from the fire department in Phx, AZ.
they always made me sick, skipped them several years in a row there, and wow!!! no more flu ills for me.

·
Administrator
26,149 Posts
I have never taken a flu shot either. Seems it makes a lot of people sick.

·
Premium Member
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me to on the flu shot. Never taken one and never will. Never had the flu either, that I know of.

·
Premium Member
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
All is well so far. 2 days left in quarentine. Grandsons stepdad is now good to go. All is negative. Grandson is back to work. Woo hoo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts