Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
27,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be staying in Banner Elk, any locals that might want to meet PM for my cell #.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Dave, What are the days your going to be available? I missed ya last year at N5 and were sure love to ride out and meet you, it's only about an hour away.

·
Administrator
27,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 16th through the 22nd, don't have any real cut and dried plans as yet.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
I want to go !! :thumbsup:

Oh wait, I think I am !! :cheesygrin:

See you Saturday on the way out!!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Dave, I'll PM you my number. you can call me when you want to get together. Im available anytime, just call me a day ahead of time. Looking forward to it since I missed ya at N5.... Seen your bike, just not you.

·
Administrator
27,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dave, I'll PM you my number. you can call me when you want to get together. Im available anytime, just call me a day ahead of time. Looking forward to it since I missed ya at N5.... Seen your bike, just not you.

PM replied to.
I probably wouldn't post this but with the stodgy PM system on this forum I want to make sure you know.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Oh noooo, it's an Arkansas invasion:ROFL:
I'll also be in that area next week riding the BRP with some Wisconsin friends.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
To bad you couldn't just plan a 1 time and place Meet & Greet with everyone.

Lots of good places in Boone for Lunch...... or dinner

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
not sure which towns we will be in each day as we are going to try to ride all of the BRP but I will keep a check on this thread each night and see if it will be possible for a supper meeting. monday night we will probably be around Cherokee, so Tuesday night we may be close to Boone.......maybe

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Im open and available anytime, just need a little notice (4 hours?), so whatever works for everybody is good with me.

·
Administrator
27,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not sure which towns we will be in each day as we are going to try to ride all of the BRP but I will keep a check on this thread each night and see if it will be possible for a supper meeting. monday night we will probably be around Cherokee, so Tuesday night we may be close to Boone.......maybe

Bob (Monk) has your # I assume?

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
not sure if Bob has it but here it is.....870-four five 0- eighteen 66
I have it now !!

Looking foreward to doing some Arkansas Ridgerunning in North Carolina!!

Sure would be nice to meet up and visit for a while ...

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
yep, it sure would be nice to meet up again. maybe it will work out to where we can. I need your phone number or Dave's.

I need your number too, John:waving:

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
yep, it sure would be nice to meet up again. maybe it will work out to where we can. I need your phone number or Dave's.

I need your number too, John:waving:
50 one two 89 0 six six one

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
we're just outside of Cherokee,NC. we will be riding the Moonshiner 28 and the dragon tomorrow along with the foothills parkway and old TN hwy 73 tomorrow.
the rain has slowed our progress some and we will be staying in the Cherokee area again tomorrow night at the gearhead inn and heading out on the BRP thursday morning. it looks like the rain will lighten up and let us enjoy the roads a little more.

we are still enjoying ourselves even if it is a little damp.;)

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
We have a couple of services in the Wilkesboro are tomorrow so we are taking the bikes out there to do them in the morning, then head to Boone area around noon to 1pm. I'll take your cell number and give you a holler to see where your at. I Sent Dave a taxt earlier, but with cell coverage being what is in the mountains, he may not get it till he gets half way back home. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
We have a couple of services in the Wilkesboro are tomorrow so we are taking the bikes out there to do them in the morning, then head to Boone area around noon to 1pm. I'll take your cell number and give you a holler to see where your at. I Sent Dave a taxt earlier, but with cell coverage being what is in the mountains, he may not get it till he gets half way back home. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!
Thought I would tell you ... Dave does not do texting.

Also, sorry I will miss you guys. I decided to come home on Monday. Didn't feel like paying to stay in a motel and watch it rain for three days. I got caught in the fog one time several years ago in the mountains of North Carolina on a rainy day and sore it would never happen again.

Later

Bob

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Met up and rode with Dave and his buddy Mike and their respective wives, along with my wife Becca and my son Tim. Had some good weather and Mike and his pilot Kelly found us some great roads to ride. It was a great day and it was nice to finally have net Dave since it wasn't meant to be at N5. Hope to ride with you boys again some day soon!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.