Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Dave, What are the days your going to be available? I missed ya last year at N5 and were sure love to ride out and meet you, it's only about an hour away.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Dave, I'll PM you my number. you can call me when you want to get together. Im available anytime, just call me a day ahead of time. Looking forward to it since I missed ya at N5.... Seen your bike, just not you.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
To bad you couldn't just plan a 1 time and place Meet & Greet with everyone.

Lots of good places in Boone for Lunch...... or dinner

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Im open and available anytime, just need a little notice (4 hours?), so whatever works for everybody is good with me.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
We have a couple of services in the Wilkesboro are tomorrow so we are taking the bikes out there to do them in the morning, then head to Boone area around noon to 1pm. I'll take your cell number and give you a holler to see where your at. I Sent Dave a taxt earlier, but with cell coverage being what is in the mountains, he may not get it till he gets half way back home. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Met up and rode with Dave and his buddy Mike and their respective wives, along with my wife Becca and my son Tim. Had some good weather and Mike and his pilot Kelly found us some great roads to ride. It was a great day and it was nice to finally have net Dave since it wasn't meant to be at N5. Hope to ride with you boys again some day soon!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Met up with Beenshot and his lovely wife up on the BRP tonight. We rode back down to Mt Airy, had a nice dinner, great conversation then My wife and I took them on a stroll through Mayberry RFD....... Pretty sure they liked the area and will be back.

I wish we had more time to spend with them or have them come over for the night but we had scheduled ourselves on a job tonight and had to leave a little early. But there will be a next time! It was great seeing Larry and his wife again. Have a safe remainder of your trip!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
There's pictures, I took his camera and took a couple pictures of him and his wife............ Right next to the Police Car......... He's a wild one........

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.