1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:byebye:
Asking eight hunerd Befor I post it any where else Like Ebay or Craigs list. f

Eor local pick up only with cash in hand or throg Palpal. Will waite for PalPLAL To clear then you call when your on the way. Never has been painted yet but still runs good. :sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I just talked to BagMaster on phone, we worked a deal and I am buying his Wing.

SOLD!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

OK, just in case anyone wants to know and to make it clear for later.

BagMaster and I have been talking on the phone, he is a great friend to me. I was going to buy his bike for his asking price, no question about that! I have the money, no problems.

I'd prefer he be able to keep his bike if he can ride again.
He is currently planning to have his side car mounted and try to keep it to ride.

So at this time we have agreed he is keeping his 82 1100 and I am not buying it yet.
If he does again decide to sell it, I may buy it then. But at this time he is going to be keeping it.

I just wanted to post this to let folks know.
I honer my word and if I say I am buying something I will buy it! I don't back out of deals or otherwise renege on agreements etc..

However, if in some cases where a seller or buyer has second thoughts I am willing to forget the agreed deals such as in this case. I'd much rather BagMaster keep his bike if he wants to than sell it so cheap. I hope he gets that side car mounted he said his bother is supposed to do for him and has many more years of happy riding ahead.

So at this time it is Bagmasters choice to keep his Wing and I will not be buying it at this time.

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Your a good man bro! I would do the same. It is good to have such friends.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Thank you.

Sometimes we do need to watch out for our friends and do what we can.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Way to go Chromo!!! though knowing u the way i do, i would expect no less.....lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.