Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Listed here fist since e its never been paint. Its never been painted
asking bherfor lstin on Posting on PlayPal or Crainsit or Ebay.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

What are you listing? No discription other than never painted??? Sounds like some of the craigslist spammer ads that only give an email address to get your email address to spam you. More info needed.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Listed here fist since e its never been paint. Its never been painted
asking bherfor lstin on Posting on PlayPal or Crainsit or Ebay.
sure dont look like he has had he coffee yet , does it ? ? just not the baggie i know.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

Seems like Baggy has been in the hospital as of late... could it be that someone has hacked his account/

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Our Beloved BagMaster has some health issues still and is going to sell his stuff. I hadn't posted anything hoping for more info first.

I had a visit with him at his house for a couple hours while I was in S.C.

He said I could go ahead and post about his health to let folks know, but I was waiting to get a bit more info at the time.

Besides his Heart and Lung problems and oxygen use, he said he was going back to hospital the next day for some tests.
They think he is in the early stages of Alzheimers now also.

When I called later in the week to ask how it went at the hospital, he said fine they fixed what needed fixed in the ER and he came home.
Further we talked found out he did not go for the tests yet for Alzhiemers then, but had left the house one day in the truck and forgot to take his oxygen tanks with him. That was what the trip to ER was for he was talking about.

He said he was going to sell his 82 1100, HF cargo trailer, and the camper trailer, and maybe some other things.

I was waiting to maybe get more info before posting anything, hoping maybe it was just a problem with the meds!

As for the other listing, I think that is wrong price, He said $1800 for his before.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I suspect bagmaster is doing the best he can under the circumstances for which he is faced with.

Patience and understanding may be needed.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

YES! "Patience and understanding may be needed."

I just talked to BagMaster on the phone. I will be buying his WING from him. We just worked a deal for it.

He just got back home from Hospital and Hospice again!
Does not sound like he is doing well at all, his spirits sounded good, but not his health.

Prayers out to Baggy, he is a good person and great friend, I hope things get better for him, but it does not sound promising.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I am praying here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.