Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just bought Honga Goldwing 1200 Interstate, rode it for couple of days and it will not crank at all today, no juice at all when ignition is on. Got a new battery and it did not help, look like it is no battery problem, I hope that here are people that know solution to this problem and help me to fix it.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
imported post

yeah, what he said,,,,,,,,,,, also check the ground cable

if that dont get ya going you have dennis right in your back yard

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
imported post

I had the same issue - *my* culprit was a loose connector where the ignition switch plugs in to the main wiring harness - I would grab a test light and ground it to the frame - then start seeing where the voltage stops. Check the solenoid - both sides of the main fuse and then out in to the harness - I would also check voltage at the ignition switch - make sure that what you're getting at the battery/solenoid contacts is making it all the way up there.

best of luck with this.

~J

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
imported post

Man that stuff can be irritating. I had issues like that but mine was a combination of things the ignition,Solenoid, Kill switch and battery along with the starter.. Ditto on what was said here check connections. eliminate the Dog Bone fuse and do the stator connection by-pass. Good info on how to do this and its pretty simple on the how to section. A mutlti meter is pretty much a must on all of this. If you don't know how to use one just do a search on the I net and it is pretty well explained. You are going to find out it is something stupid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.