Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a heavy duty stator and rear case gasket that fits a LTD or SEi might fit other 1200 this is still in the box and the gasket is still in the package it came in.The sator is Ricksmotorsport if you have a bike that the stator is going bad and don't want to go to poor boy conversion I might have what you want.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
It won't fit the regular 1200s the rear case is bigger for the bigger stator.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gave somewhere around $180.00 for both Gasket and Stator let go for $140.00 take in mind these have never been on a bike they are brand new .The reason for getting rid of them I don't have the 1200 LTD any more.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I have the rear case and rotor off a 86 SEI. If you were to purchase Frieddie's parts I can make someone a real good deal. I purchased these parts for my interstate engine swap. Did the swap and new stator lasted 2 minutes. Motor came back out and original stator and cover went back in. I couldn't find a sei stator fast enough to use the parts. Send me a pm if you need these. I'm not looking to make money just hope they can go to use. You could have a 500+ Watt stator in place of your 350 stock watts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.