Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have seen reference to models A, B, C & D.

Can someone tell me what they are in reference to ???

Harold

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Jaymom wrote:
I have seen reference to models A, B, C & D.

Can someone tell me what they are in reference to ???

Harold
GL 1100A, GL1200A, GL1500A are all Aspencades. GL1500C is a Valkarie. GL1000 LTD, and GL1200 LTD are Limited Editions. Can't recall anyB models or D models, but there is the GL1200 SEi which is fuel injected (Special Edition-injected), and the GL1500 SE which is Special Edition. Then you get into all the different codes for the 1800, but the main is GL1800A which means ABS. There are a few more for the 1800s, but it gives me a headache just thinking about them.:shock:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yes Gene, I see that now. A friend called a little while ago and said the same thing. I have a lot to learn. lol

Looking right now for the best deal I can make to convert my 86 Aspencade 1200 into a trike. Read somewhere where it asked what model I had, A, B, C or D. Looks like I have an A model.

Many thanks,
Harold

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Think this was covered in here someplace before. My shop manual shows GL1200 (GL1200D) and GL1200 Aspencade (GL1200A). I assume the GL1220D is then the Interstate. I don't know what the standard or the LTD or even the SEi would be though.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

jwhitmore44 wrote:
Think this was covered in here someplace before. My shop manual shows GL1200 (GL1200D) and GL1200 Aspencade (GL1200A). I assume the GL1220D is then the Interstate. I don't know what the standard or the LTD or even the SEi would be though.
Look on the steering head, it will show the exact model such as GL1200A, etc.:smiler:

Gene:action:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.